Are you tired of the numbness burning, tingling from peripheral neuropathy?
WHAT IS PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY?
HOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE NEUROPATHY?
Many people have nerve damage and don’t even realize they have it. If you have diabetes, it is important that you get checked by your doctor once/year to determine if you have nerve damage. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms in your hands and/or feet talk to your doctor: numbness, tingling, shooting pain, weakness. If you have these symptoms but you have not been diagnosed with diabetes, it is important to talk to your doctor right away and get tested for diabetes. Although nerve damage can be caused by other factors, diabetes is the most common.
WHY DOES DIABETES CAUSE NERVE DAMAGE?
Prolonged exposure to high blood sugar can damage nerve fibers causing diabetic neuropathy. Also, high blood sugar can damage the capillaries that supply the nerves with oxygen and nutrients. Metformin, a drug commonly prescribed for diabetes, also inhibits B12 absorption which is a necessary nutrient for nerve health. Smoking and alcohol abuse can also worsen diabetic neuropathy. Additionally, you may have a gene variant of MTHFR that does not allow your body to convert folic acid into useable form.
Find out if you have the MTHFR gene variant by taking a simple mouth swab test.
HOW IS NERVEREVERSE DIFFERENT?
NerveReverse was formulated to overcome blood-flow issues and solve neuropathy problems rather than just having a “temporary solution” for the problem. NerveReverse was formulated to give your nerves the nutrition they need in order to become healthy again. Watch the cartoon video below to illustrate how NerveReverse works compared to other therapeutics on the market.
Neuropathy Support Formula Capsules
Vitamin D deficiency has been linked to diabetes and neuropathy. High doses of Vitamin D have been shown to improve symptoms associated with neuropathy.
- 81% of patients with neuropathy had Vitamin D deficiency compared with 60% of those without neuropathy. View Study
- Vitamin D3 supplementation improved symptoms of neuropathy. View Study
- A 3 year national study shows that a significant number of patients with diabetic neuropathy suffered from Vitamin D deficiency. View Study
- Type 2 diabetics had lower pain scores after 3 month supplementation of Vitamin D. View Study
- High dose Vitamin D supplementation in patients with painful diabetic neuropathy is associated with a significant decrease in symptoms. View Study
It is widely accepted that a B12 deficiency damages the myelin sheath that surrounds and protects nerves. B12 supplementation is an essential part of preventing and treating nerve damage, especially diabetic neuropathy.
- Metformin, the most commonly used drug for the treatment of diabetes causes malabsorption of folic acid and B12, which worsens neuropathy symptoms.
- Researchers have demonstrated that Vitamin B12 and folate deficiency are associated with increased levels of homocysteine, increased oxidative stress, and decreased antioxidant activity. View Study
- 62 percent of patients that have diabetic neuropathy, have a B12 deficiency. The administration of B12 reversed the deficiency. View Study
- Methylcobalamin improves sensory and autonomic nerve dysfunction. View Study
- Symptoms of neuropathy significantly improved with daily dose of 1500mcg methylcobalamin for 24 weeks. View Study
- Effects of Methylcobalamin on diabetic peripheral neuropathy. View Study
Over half of the US population suffers from a gene mutation called MTHFR which inhibits the body’s ability to convert the folate from food into the metabolite our body can use. This can cause problems and can lead to an increased risk of disease due to unmetabolized folic acid in the body. NerveReverse uses a special form of Folic Acid called 5-MTHF or L-Methylfolate which bypasses this mutation effect to give the body what it needs without having to convert it to useable form.
- Folic Acid handling by the human gut: implications for food fortification and supplementation. View Study
- Is Folic Acid Good for Everyone? This study shows that high levels of unmetabolized folic acid in the blood could be dangerous. This is why it’s important to take L-Methylfolate which is already metabolized. View Study
- Low-dose L-MTHF is equally (if not more) effective as is folic acid in reducing homocysteine concentrations in healthy persons. View Study
- Nutritional Management of patients with diabetic peripheral neuropathy with 5-MTHF-methylcobalamin-pyridoxal-5-phosphate: results of a real-world patient experience trial. View Study
- MTHF increases plasma folate more effectively than folic acid in women with MTHFR. View Study
- Folate, folic acid and 5-MTHF are not the same thing. View Study
The most bioavailable form of B1 has roughly 5x superior absorption than Thiamine. Benfotiamine is fat soluble and can be absorbed directly through cell membranes, which increases efficiency of transportation to the cells where it’s needed. This keeps your B1 levels higher for longer.
- Benfotiamine, a synthetic S-acyl thiamine derivative, has different mechanisms of action and a different pharmacological profile than lipid-soluble thiamine disulfide derivatives. View Study
- The effect of Benfotiamine in therapy of diabetic polyneuropathy. View Study
- Multiple studies show clinical efficacy of Benfotiamine at a dosage of 300mg daily.
- Diabetic Neuropathy: New Strategies for Treatment View Study
- Benfotiamine relieves inflammatory and neuropathic pain in rats. View Study
- Effectiveness of different Benfotiamine dosage regimens in the treatment of painful diabetic neuropathy. View Study
- Diabetic polyneuropathy treatment by milgamma-100 (100mg Benfotiamine + 100mg Pyridoxine) preparation. View Study
- A benfotiamine-vitamin B combination in treatment of diabetic polyneuropathy. View Study
The active form of vitamin B6 which is already converted to usable form. This can help remove harmful substances from the body that can damage nerves.
- Relationship between deficiencies of P-5-P and carpal/tarsal tunnel.
- Evaluation of the efficacy of thiamine and pyridoxine in the treatment of symptomatic diabetic peripheral neuropathy. View Study
- Management of diabetic small-fiber neuropathy with combination L-methylfolate, methylcobalamin, and pyridoxal-5-phospate. View Study
- Improvement of cutaneous sensitivity in diabetic peripheral neuropathy with combination L-methylfolate, methycobalamin, and pyridoxal-5-phospate. View Study
ALA is an antioxidant and protects against damage to the body’s cells. Several Studies have shown it to help with symptoms of peripheral neuropathy.
- The sensory symptoms of diabetic polyneuropathy are improved with alpha-lipoic acid. View Study
- Treatment of symptomatic diabetic polyneuropathy with the antioxidant alpha-lipoic acid. View Study
- Effects of treatment with the antioxidant alpha-lipoic acid on cardiac autonomic neuropathy. View Study
- Oral Treatment with Alpha Lipoic Acid improves symptomatic diabetic polyneuropathy. View Study
- Ibersartan and lipoic acid improve endothelial function and reduce markers of inflammation in the metabolic syndrome. View Study
- Effects of Alpha-Lipoic Acid on neurovascular function in diabetic rats. View Study
- Neuroprotection by the metabolic antioxidant alpha-lipoic acid. View Study
Fast-Acting Pain Cream
Improvement in blood flow and temperature of feet. View study here
Are there any side effects from the ingredients?
Many clinical trials have been done using the same ingredients as NerveReverse and there were no reports of any side effects. If you feel you are experiencing side effects, please discontinue use and consult your physician.
Hear why Dr. Wirick uses NerveReverse in his practice.
Neuropathy Support Formula – 90 day Supply (180 capsules) – Better Value!$124.95 — or $119.95 every 3 months Add to cart
Neuropathy Support Formula – 30 day supply (60 capsules).$44.95 — or $42.95 / month Add to cart
Neuropathy Starter Pack (Best Value!)$134.95 — or $129.95 every 3 months Add to cart
Fast-Acting Neuropathy Pain Relief Cream (4oz.)$29.95 — or $27.95 / month Add to cart